Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the Building Services maintenance sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: Mobile Multi-skilled Engineer
Location: London/ South East
Our client is an established M&E Maintenance Contractor with over 30 years of successful trading throughout the London and South East region.
As part of their continued success in supporting private sector clients they are looking to recruit an experienced Engineer for a portfolio of contracts including Offices, Theatres and mixed use developments.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out Air Conditioning, HVAC and Electrical service and maintenance for air handling equipment, heating systems, small power and lighting, fire alarm system checks and water temperature monitoring for Legionella control.
- Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM as scheduled to a satisfactory standard
- To undertake reactive works issued within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment as required
- Maintain a high level of workmanship ensuring all areas where work has been carried out are left clean and tidy.
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager to order parts where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts are required.
- Monitor and ensure van stock levels are appropriate to allow for a high first fix percentage
- Take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as appropriate.
- To be capable of working from drawings and specifications and other documentation without the need for direct supervision.
- Ensures the Company is promoted in a professional manner at all times, maintaining an appropriate attitude and appearance in front of the Customer.
- If assigned a trainee, mentor and coach them to make sure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to progress their level of competence and ultimately their career development.
- Fgas, 17th Edition or Plumbing / HVAC Qualification
- Full clean driving licence
An excellent salary is offered along with a full benefits package including Works Van, Phone, Pension, overtime (payable at time and a half and double time where applicable) and a discretionary company bonus and 20 days holiday per year.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.