My client, who are a successful Building Services Design & Build contractor, are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their London team.
To develop, progress and deliver designs for a range of projects and sizes. You will manage and develop a team of engineers and report directly to the Design Manager.
- Prepare and develop calculations, analysis, schematics, drawings, diagrams, models, specifications and other documents relating to each project’s designs
- Produce details of specifications and outline designs
- Produce technical documents to aid in the commissioning process of the project
- Make sure all designs are rigorously checked and are done in a timely and accurate manner and to the client’s requirements
- Where required to take responsibility for specific areas of the design and project development
- Assist in compilation of final project documentation and safety file/submittal information, ensuring inclusion into Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Work in close collaboration with other engineers, Project Managers, suppliers, site installations and construction teams
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings and on all aspects of the project
- Prepare and contribute to design development reports
- Ensuring quality and success of all designs and technical issues of the project
- Attend project sites and works testing
- Arrange and deliver client training on relevant design and technical issues
- Maintain the company’s confidential information policy
- Manage and monitor the work of Junior Mechanical Engineer, guide him/her to raise the standards of produced work
- Assist Services Engineers and Estimators where required
- Ensure that practices, policies and services represent the client’s and Company best interests and keeping within current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practices
- Build relationships with all parties involved in the project and maintain effective team communication and cooperation for successful project completion
Interested? Then click the apply button today or contact me for further information on 0208 547 3399
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.