Our client is currently looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer for a project based in Warwickshire. This role requires you to coordinate the technical design with the on-site installation through to the successful commissioning ensuring that the Company process vision, mission and values are fulfilled.
The Company is an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They have a well established presence in the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years experience working in a similar position
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
For further information and to apply for the role contact Liane Simpson on 02085473399 or click on the apply button.