Due to the continued growth of the company and recent appointment on new projects, our client wishes to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to be based at their office in London, to work on a range of projects across a variety of sectors.
1. Design, specify and project manage HVAC systems, hot and cold water systems, and aboveground drainage for multiple projects, acting as part of the larger design team.
2. Attend project meetings with clients and professional team.
3. Undertake calculations using IES.
4. Produce drawings and specifications in line with client requirements
5. Carry out condition surveys, dilapidation surveys or specific surveys to provide information for stock condition/asset management systems, and/or to aid asset appraisal, and report in the appropriate format.
6. Undertake surveys and produce CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) reports
7. Input into Part L calculations.
8. Input into BREEAM calculations and design
9. Prepare budgets for proposed works
10. Help generate repeat business through continued care of clients; you will be client-facing under the guidance of your Line Manager and Director.
11. Carry out any other duties of a similar or related nature that may be requested by the Line Manager or Director.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.