Our client is currently recruiting for a Commissioning Manager to run the commissioning programme for a portfolio of Residential & Commercial projects with M&E values between £1m & £20M.
Working as part of their Technical team alongside the M&E Project & Contracts Managers, this role would oversee full testing of the M&E installation in this fast track environment.
At present they have strong, almost exclusive, Mechanical Building Services. However they have recently expanded into Electrical. They are growing and developing this all the time for future diversification.
You will be supported on site by a project team (Contracts / Project Manager and Site Supervisors), and will manage the external trades and labour teams to ensure timely installation of HVAC services.
The Contracts/ Project Manager will take ownership and responsibility for their projects and the teams working on them, so building relationships with these stakeholders is key.
As Commissioning Manager you will be responsible for:
* Managing the Commissioning process with the client and site teams
* Issuing weekly Commissioning reports
* Working with the CM/PM to write a Commission Programme
* Writing a Commissioning Philosophy Document and Overall Method Statement for all elements inc. specialist and manufacturer commissioning
* Providing technical input to the control processes
* Reviewing Commissioning RAMS prior to Commissioning activities
* Ensuring all parties are coordinated for witnessing
* Overseeing close out documentation
Previous experience as a #1 commissioning manager for an M&E subcontractor is essential.
You will need to have worked across Centralised Energy Centres & Variable Flow infrastructure distribution systems, internal Residential fitout, and Commercial Sector Buildings with varied building services system solutions.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.