Our client is an international, multi-disciplined projects company and they are currently seeking a Materials Controller to work in Warwickshire. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with this successful company as they continue their expansion across new sectors and global regions throughout Ireland, UK, Scandinavia and Continental Europe.
• Prepare, Monitor and update Material Tracking Schedule
• Closely work with Planning Engineer to ensure materials are available for the Construction work as per the plan.
• Planning with Procurement Department to minimise the inventory as agreed with Project Manager.
• Expedite with site procurement team for prompt delivery.
• Monitor the Stores function and store quality management process.
• Physical Inventory Control and verification on the usage of the material.
• Propose and dispose surplus/ scrap material at facility location as per Company procedures.
• Regularly update Quantity Surveyor by providing the material required to complete the assembly of prefabricated asset.
• Prepare Monthly Materials Reports and submit to the facility Manager and Procurement Manager.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the field, 4 years in a similar position with a
• Adequate knowledge in Material Management, inventory and control.
• Computer Literate a must
For further information and to apply for the role contact Liane Simpson on 02085473399 or click on the apply button.