Marketing Manager (Antibodies)
Responsible for delivery of service and product offerings that support the company’s strategy and goals. Specifically, recombinant custom antibody generation, bulk manufacturing and manufacturing (bespoke) services and anti-biotherapeutics product portfolios.
Working with the Marketing Director to deliver detail plans, through the business planning process
Delivers on plans, through organising and management of assigned responsibilities, from conceptual stages through product & service life cycle to optimize profit and meet market, financial and growth objectives. Increases sales, identifies opportunities and improvements, creates effective marketing campaigns and provides sales and training support.
- Translate customer needs, market trends, technology developments and competitor capabilities into cohesive service and portfolio strategies.
- Deliver detailed business plans in support of market requirements – fully aligned to the Business Planning Process.
- Deliver reasoned product and service development justifications and buy/build decisions. Interface with the R & D, New Product Development Team and Production Team to deliver products and services that meet the required specification. React to and modify, if needed, specifications during the development process.
- Launch products and services into the market through all available channels, including e-commerce routes. Define and execute go-to-market strategies, considering positioning, price, licensing and contracts, internal training needs, sales promotions and collateral materials. This will require working closely with stakeholders in the Sales Organisation and departments across the company.
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders, audit the existing service and product offering. Determine existing or new value, re-evaluate positioning, pricing and sun setting of unprofitable or obsolete products and services. All with a view to maximising our gross margins and driving revenue growth.
- The ability to identify market opportunities, champion these opportunities, and produce business plans for internal review Project management experience and/or qualification is desirable
- Knowledge of recombinant antibody generation and knowledge of the bioanalytical and therapeutic antibody markets would be an advantage.
- Degree in Immunology or related subject essential.
- Ph.D. in Immunology or related subject highly desirable
- Minimum of 4 years product marketing within the life sciences reagents sector
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment of bringing successful products to market
- Line management experience desirable