Our Client works with customers worldwide to help them achieve the very best in site protection and efficiency. Their vision is to be instantly recognized as the leading company in safety. This means they want to be the brand that workers want protecting them and the company our customers can rely on because they put people first.
They are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the implementation of marketing initiatives and strategies to support the achievement of business objectives and improve market positioning.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications in marketing, advertising and/or public relations.
- May have experience in a marketing role and/or fundamental knowledge and understanding of Construction, Rail, Marine or Industrial industries.
- Analytical skills with the ability to carry out research and interpret data.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, combined with well-developed writing skills to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Gather information and conduct analysis on market trends and competitor actions to support and inform decision making.
- Contribute to the preparation of marketing reports as directed which may include sales mapping and buyer profiling.
- Contribute to the design, development and production of marketing materials which may include brochures, press releases, audio visual materials and technical product/service displays.
- Perform a wide range of administrative duties as directed which may include liaising with external service providers, organising forums and presentations, setting up meetings and booking venues for marketing events and campaigns.