A leading Blue-Chip food manufacturer based in Wales requires a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team and strengthen the engineering function.
Reporting to the Site Manager, your main purpose will be to maintain the plant and equipment to meet the site operational needs whilst keeping the plant and equipment in safe working order. Working in accordance to Technical, Quality and Health and Safety Standards, Engineers will maximize ‘up time’ of all of the plant and its machinery.
- To ensure all equipment is functional and safe at all times.
- Installation of new or relocated equipment in line with design plans and timescales.
- Carry out remedial and preventative maintenance tasks to all plant equipment, machinery and buildings
- To ensure PPM schedule is followed, updated and completed on time
- Carry out equipment performance and downtime performance improvements
- Minimize breakdowns and break down times on plant
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.