- Experience in commercial buildings
- Small works including replacements and new installations.
- Undertake maintenance works, quickly and accurately diagnose faults and repair, compete remedial and installation works in a workmanlike manner for the range of building services found in our customers buildings that are within your scope.
- Experience with installing/ repairing.
- Working mainly on a mixture of commercial office & residential (London Based)
- You have demonstrated engineering ability with at least five years of experience in a commercial building services setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- You have a passion for learning about the latest technology and products.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule.
- Your work hours will be based on business needs
- Any other tasks / duties as required by the Company.
- Company PDA/ Tablet
- 22 Days Annual Leave (following 3 years of service this will rise a day a year until 25 days is reached)
- Working Hours 08:00-17:00, Monday to Friday. (Possible overtime hours when work is available which include shifts)
- Salary 30-35k
- Six month probationary period
- Pension (company will match up to 3%)
- Private Healthcare (following probation completion)
- Sick pay (10 days full pay/ 10 half pay)
The role is permanent with an immediate start.