My client is looking for an M&E Project Manager for sites based in Central London, they are a multi-disciplined company providing Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance Services to the construction industry. Focusing on quality, efficiency, dependability and value ensures they maintain their competitive edge within the marketplace.
The initial success of their company is a result of understanding their Client’s service delivery needs and expectations by always working in close partnership. Their staff have over 35 years’ experience and are there to provide a unique design, installation and maintenance packages to commercial, retail, public, private and sports sectors.
- Putting labour to works against project scopes and drawings
- Arranging materials
- Sending our enquiries and managing procurement
- Preparing and issuing technical submissions
- Checking progress against programme
- Liaising with clients site managers
- Checking quality and compliance
- Preparing and Issuing progress reports
- Recording and Valuing Variations
- Fully qualified with trade apprenticeship, (Mechanically Biased)
- Computer Literate
- Able to work to the highest possible standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on residential projects.
- CSCS card holder.
- Preferably at least 5 years working experience within a similar role