We have a vacancy for the above, this will be a permanent role, initially based on site in Greenwich, managing the M&E installations on site, the candidate will be reporting direct to the senior operations manager who is electrical biased so will have technical support.
General requirements as below:
- Putting labour to works against project scopes and drawings
- Arranging materials
- Checking progress against programme
- Liaising with clients site managers
- Checking quality and compliance
- Fully qualified with trade apprenticeship, (M or E)
- Computer Literate
- Able to work to the highest possible standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on residential projects.
- CSCS card holder.