One of our clients, an MEP Contractor based in East London/Essex, is currently seeking to add an M&E Estimator/Buyer to their team.
They would prefer someone with a mechanical bias and willing to gain electrical knowledge, as the role involves both. The role’s immediate reporting line has vast electrical experience so will be well supported.
Our Client is a progressive, multi-disciplined company, formed in 2013, that aims to be at the forefront of innovative technologies providing Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance Services to the construction industry. Focusing on quality, efficiency, dependability and value ensures they maintain their competitive edge within the marketplace.
The initial success of this company is as a result of understanding their client’s service delivery needs and expectations, always working in close partnership. Staff here have over 35 years’ experience and provide unique design, installation and maintenance packages to commercial, retail, public, private and sports sectors.
They currently have an opportunity for an Estimator, reporting to the Director based in their Essex office:
- Take off and measures from drawings
- Tender analysis
- Prepare and manage sub contract/supplier enquiries
- Submission of compliant tender returns
- Reporting of Tender status and progress
- Assisting is preparing Contract variations
- Gaining quotes for materials
- Preparing costs sheets
- Processing orders from requisitions
- Preferably completed a trade apprenticeship
- Able to work to the highest possible standards.
- Computer literate, particularly excel and word
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on project values from £20k to £1m
- Preferably at least 5 years working experience (although we will consider applications from all levels)
In return for your skills and experience:
As well as the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and diverse projects, we offer competitive rates of pay with full benefits
Please contact Jon Oldknow at Magenta International on 020 8547 3399 / 07548 618834 or via email: email@example.com