Reporting into the BIM Manager, our client is seeking 3D M&E Co-ordinators to join their London office team producing 3D coordinated M&E services models and subsequent 2D construction drawings. UK based.
Required software experience
- ‘Autodesk Revit MEP’. At least 2 years’ experience with this software on multi service projects.
- ‘Autodesk AutoCAD’. At least 4 years’ experience.
- ‘Autodesk Navisworks’. At least 2 years’ experience.
Beneficial but not essential software experience
- ‘Autodesk Fabrication MEP’.
- ‘Solibri Model Checker’
Required work experience:
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings.
- Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings.
- Proven ability / experience chairing coordination meetings.
- Level 7 degree in an Engineering discipline.
And / Or
- Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
(Beneficial but not essential experience)
- Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
- Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
- Experience of support structures
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.