An experienced Building Services co-ordinator is required to join an established CAD bureau which specializes in the production of fully engineered and co-ordinated building services models which satisfy the latest BIM requirements (PAS 1192).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within a company that has been established for over 20 years and has a reputation for producing the very highest quality M&E 3D models and drawings. The successful candidate will have extensive building services experience and should ideally be ONC/HNC qualified.
Working as an M&E Services co-ordinator you will be responsible for developing the stage 4 ( RIBA F) design information into a fully co-ordinated and engineered 3D model which complies with the project specification and engineering principals.
- Producing Co-ordinated Services Models to Stage J (SOW 5)
- Liaising with Clients and design team members
- Raising of Technical Queries
- Maintaining project documentation
- Attending design team meetings to resolve design issues and queries.
- Carrying out site surveys to review existing services and structure.
- Mentoring junior team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Fully conversant with the use of AutoCAD.
- Experienced in 3D modelling
- Familiar with Fabrication CADmep / Revit , Navisworks , SolidWorks or similar software
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services together with the associated Engineering Principals.
- Understanding Manufacturing and Prefabrication detailing
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a co-ordinator to join an established CAD bureau as part of a growing team.