A new position has become available, working for one of the top 10 companies, of its kind, in the world. A Savoury Laboratory Technician is required to join their team and ensure stocks of raw material are maintained and kept in date. You will also make sample products that are developed by a Savoury Development Technologist and to support the NPD team as required.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Sample Preparation – Prepare & submit samples in accordance with procedures.To operate the pilot plant equipment to produce samples and trials.
- Application & sample development - creation of applications that are effective and innovative to demonstrate our product range to excite and interest our customers.
- Applications will be proven to withstand customer manufacturing process
- prepare applications for presentations
- Prepare accurate tasting sheets for presentations
- Presentations to customers will be conducted on or off site
- Keep detail records of recipes and application shown to customers
- Support customers and account managers with technical advice as and when required.
- Identify flavour / taste and trends- Share this knowledge with colleagues to aid developments
- Raw material stock control – Responsible for ensuring raw material used by NPD are collected and stored with accordance with procedures.
You will have:
- An interest in food and ingredients
- Food creation skills: quality, accuracy, speed
- Thorough, meticulous, attention to detail
- Flexibility: to get the brief answered effectively
- Effective communicator: you will need to communicate clearly with all levels and disciplines within the company structure.
- Excellent organisational Skills
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com