We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to work with one of our favourite Clients.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager the In-House Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and selecting candidates for operational roles within the major Fresh produce supplier, as well as any office vacancies that arise. Working in partnership with the Management team, the Recruiter must understand the resourcing requirements and deliver appropriately skilled resource in a timely manner, delivering excellent service to the business and to candidates.
In-House Recruiter Duties:
Liaising with the Management team to understand where recruitment gaps are.
Conduct recruitment interviews in line with budgeted numbers.
Managing a range of vacancies across the business including Transport, Warehouse, Depots and Office vacancies.
Creating job descriptions, job specs and advertisements that are representative of the roles, advertising roles both internally and externally through various channels including, job boards and social media.
Utilising Linkedln and other tools to actively source candidates for niche roles.
Screening of applicants, sifting CVs, and telephone screening where appropriate and providing a shortlist of candidates to managers.
Managing the candidate experience, including arranging interviews, taster sessions, assessments and providing feedback.
Conveying offers, ensuring the correct approvals are in place for the salaries or rates offered.
Ensuring the HR Administrator is provided with the appropriate information to complete the onboarding paperwork.
Creating and maintaining a database of appropriately skilled candidates.
Support the Recruitment Manager with setting up and running recruitment events such as open days.
Bring new ideas to the business and make the role your own.
Implement and manage modern sourcing/recruiting methods such as social media recruitment.
Compiling weekly stats report relating to recruitment numbers.
Support and drive new and existing recruitment strategies.
Manage recruitment to ensure costs are in line or below budget.
Requirements & Experience.
- Demonstrable track record of success within an agency or in-house position
- Experience in recruiting for warehouse/transport roles.
- Excellent people skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Friendly and well presented.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing both highly skilled office roles and operational roles.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Ability to make judgements on candidate suitability to the role.
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive salary.
- Annual pay reviews.
- 20 days plus Bank Holiday (increasing up to 25 days with length of service).
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Enrolment into Pension scheme.
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.