Is a leader in the civil construction industry, with over 5000+ people across New Zealand and Australia. They offer services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development
About the role: Intelligent Transport Systems Manager
The Intelligent Transport Systems Manager, will play a key role on our leadership team who are dedicated to helping New Zealand grow and keeping Auckland moving.
In particular, you would be responsible for:
- Improving the experience of all those who use the transport network
- Review and implementation of smart Infrastructure – advanced analysis techniques to optimise the performance of existing infrastructure. This includes opportunities for better predicting maintenance requirements and improved infrastructure operation and planning.
- Engaging and partnering with the tech industry and leveraging the ideas of our people
- Developing our culture and capability internally so we are more able to take advantage of the opportunities that technology brings
- Leadership of the development of improvement programmes, including opportunities for efficiency improvements
You will be a motivated leader with experience leading Intelligent Transport System. In addition you will have the following:
- A Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as an ITS Engineer within a Consultancy or Construction Environment.
- PCPEng or RPEQ (the successful candidate may commit to achieving this within an acceptable timeframe).
- Commitment to liaise across multidisciplinary teams with relevant stakeholders, clients and authorities.
- Proven experience on British or international infrastructure projects including delivery of detailed designs for highways and/or tunnels.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise across multidisciplinary teams with relevant stakeholders, clients and authorities.
- A strong team ethic and a drive to work with team members across the country to deliver high quality designs and advice to our clients.
- Well-developed time management and organisation skills.
- Succinct and accurate report writing and formal reporting skills.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of their success story and APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Email applications please to email@example.com