Magenta are currently looking for a Hygiene Supervisor to gain full responsibility for the Health and Safety and the duty of care for yourself, colleagues, contractors, public and volunteers to deliver a safe working environment and Adhere to current H&S legislation
- Good knowledge of the usage of chemicals and production cleaning techniques
- Able to develop and motivate others
- IT Literate
- Maintains very High Standards and effectively communicates these to the team
- Ability to prioritise, make data driven decisions and work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline
- Logical, analytical mindset with good problem solving skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ensure the Team Leader and Team Members are working safely to standards and practices. Exercise accountability and responsibility through a duty of care for those activities undertaken by the Team Leader and Team Members.
- Assist the Technical Leader in driving through a culture change within the Hygiene department with an unwavering focus on Health and Safety and Product Quality. Champion a culture of ‘zero’ injuries, ensuring all hygiene members are educated and trained in the fundamentals of Health and Safety.
- Take ownership of a Continuous Improvement World Class Manufacturing program within your department.
- Ensure Hygiene planning and scheduling is completed efficiently by utilising resources effectively. Manage your teams’ holiday rota and all absence in order to minimise any disruption to the site.
- Ensure all checks and recording systems for work completion (H&S, Quality, Customer, Performance, Maintenance, Delivery, Cost and HR etc.) are correctly checked, completed and compiled with all relevant information clearly and fully recorded and documented.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping ensuring self and team work to Current Good Manufacturing Practices at all times. Meet and surpass all external and internal audit standards. You will regularly audit procedures and audit cleaning standards daily and act on all audit issues.
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times, behaving in a professional and courteous manner with both internal and external customers.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.