Our client, a well-established family grown Maintenance Contractor, is currently looking for an HVAC Sales person to be based in the Manchester area.
- Your role is to develop more business and increase revenue along with capturing and maintaining long-term clients
- We would expect you to find and create clients from networking and existing contacts i.e Architects, Shop Fitters, Corporate businesses and direct sales approach.
- We would also provide a small amount of leads via online marketing from our head office in London.
- Project managing HVAC contracts from the initial sale all the way through to a successful handover.
- Daily duties would entail site surveys, producing quotes, ordering equipment, producing RAMS if required, supervising and managing the work in progress and reporting to your line manager with a brief update at the end of each day.
- Full site management to include supervision of labour, sub-contractors, health and safety.
- Ensuring projects are handed over on time and within budget - these may start out on splits/VRF but could also branch into further mechanical services over time.
- Very good knowledge of A/C systems, primarily Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin VRV and split systems to include design.
- Office and project management experience necessary.
- Driving licence and IT skills required.
Based in Manchester also covering
Interested? Then click the apply button today or contact me for further information on 0208 547 3399
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.