Our client, a leading manufacturer of chilled foods, is now recruiting for a HR Assistant.
The job purpose is to provide HR support to the HR Co-Ordinator in delivering an improved HR service to the site, and improve delivery of HR systems, training and recruitment processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure completion of Agency timesheets using payment systems and using our time management system (TMS) to complete internal time sheets used for payment ensuring right first time.
- Reviewing holiday allocations to ensure no skills shortages
- Checks time management system for working time compliance and repots and resolves breaches
- Undertake routine admin support duties
- Maintaining accurate headcount and agency recruitment information
- Ensure line management are supported in effective delivery of all Grievance and Discipline matters by providing advice and attending meetings to support line managers were appropriate.
- Assist line managers in absence management including arranging Occupational Health appointments.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training programs on HR Topics.
- Advising, supporting and guiding line managers and employees in best practice, dealing with queries promptly and efficiently on all matters.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR is essential, experience in a food manufacturing environment is an advantage.