We’re working with one of the biggest names in food production in Yorkshire to find an HR Administrator to complete their team.
Coming from a similar, HR based background, you’ll already have (or be working to) CIPD level 3 and have an up to date knowledge of current employment law and HR legislation.
You’ll also need experience working with time and attendance and HRIS systems is essential.
Key elements of the role include;
- Manage temporary labour requirements (forecasting, planning, KPI’s and agency payroll).
- Support the HR Advisor with all aspects of permanent labour planning and recruitment activities.
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of new starter and leaver procedures in line with Company policies and current GDPR legislation.
- Ordering and co-ordinating of service awards.
- Provide front line advice and support on HR related matters to management and colleagues.
- Assist with communication activities.
- Participate in HR projects.
- Responsible for all other aspects of general office administration including minute taking as required.
This is a full time role working 8.30am-4.30pm.
For more information, or to find out how Magenta can help with your next move, contact Jim in the office for a confidential chat.