Magenta are looking for a Head of Technical to join a food distributor in Essex. You will have the day to day control of a department consisting of 6 other members of staff. With a structure to be agreed and implemented after an initial period assessing the needs of the business. So you’ll be given the chance to shape a vital department in the image that you see fit alongside board agreement.
If you have the experience listed below and want to be part of a fantastic team, get in touch…..
- Exposure to BRC Agents & Brokers standard
- HACCP level 4 preferred (level 3 minimum requirement)
- Lead auditor trained ideally or experienced auditor – Preferably with exposure to retailer & BRC audits
- Understanding of UK & European legislation & food law
- Accompanying customers on audits & site visits alongside or independently of colleagues and support sales team on customer visits where applicable/appropriate
- Communicating technical advice and support with key stakeholders internally & externally
- Ensuring that all customer technical requirements are maintained and managed through effective relationships and KPIs
- General work within the department – including responding to customer queries/specifications/SAQs
- Manage HACCP team, external testing, internal product inspection and QA functions
- Overview of all customer complaints & management of serious complaints/non-conformances – ensuring effective root cause analysis & problem solving whilst informing the business of progress