Electrical multi-site engineer looking for a new challenge with room to build the electrical maintenance/small works division
Previous experience working as a Qualified Supervisor is desirable, along with the ability to train and mentor electricians and apprentice electricians by communicating concisely, both verbally and in writing. The ideal candidate will be a qualified electrician with many years of experience and a natural affinity for detail and numbers. A varied background is desirable due to the variety of our contracts which span the full range of electrical contracting.
· 17th Edition qualified
· City and Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 qualified
· Fully familiar with Electricity at Work regulations, the current edition of BS7671 and codes of practice and guidance documents for the work undertaken
· Ideally experienced with using ClickCert
· A holder of a full current driving licence
· Knowledge of Emergency lighting and fire alarm regs advantageous
· IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent advantageous
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.