Our client is currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor on a contract basis for one of their commercial projects in London.
They are an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They have a well established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
- Support the Electrical Construction Manager
- Supervise operations in Electrical installations
- Establish, assign and adjust work methods and procedures to meet schedules using knowledge of capacities and capabilities of personnel and equipment.
- Initiate measures to improve methods, equipment performance and quality of work.
- Ensure budgeting guidelines are met; prioritise expenditures to stay within budget
- Interpret policies to assigned personnel and enforce safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
- Recommend or initiate action that involves employee work performance
- Inspect work in process to insure its completion within allotted time limits and for acceptable quality standards.
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors, engineers and others concerning work quality
- At least 5 years experience as an Electrical Supervisor within the construction industry
- Trade Cert qualification as an Electrician is essential
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.