The Electrical Supervisor will be expected to control all worksite based activity, with particular responsibility for the quality, production, specification and programme compliance. This will include controlling teams of operatives (as listed under Direct Reports above) and carrying out and overseeing works, both in Shell & Core and Fitout elements.
- Following the instructions issued by Line Managers to ensure compliance with contractual arrangements.
- Ensuring all activities within remit are undertaken in accordance with the quality system.
- Ensuring that all operatives and specialist sub-contractors are working safely to the appropriate method statements and that the working environment is adequate to do so.
- Ensuring all operatives are working to correct drawings, to a high standard.
- Ensuring Method Statements and Risk Assessments are in place before any activities take place on site.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.