Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Greater London
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer has arisen working for a privately owned food manufacturer based in Greater London. Tasks include carrying out both electrical and mechanical work such as planned maintenance activity, reacting to breakdowns, finding out and eliminating the root-cause of problems and working on continuous improvement projects.
- High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
- Rapid response to breakdowns.
- Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes.
- Carry out the maintenance of office, control, and factory equipment etc, conveyors belt, ceiling machine, filling machine, depositors, metal detectors, steam cookers and mixers.
- Identifying improvement areas within line engineering processes and recommending/implementing solutions.
- Carrying out autonomous and preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly and recording work competed accurately in the correct documentation.
- Inspections of equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk to product from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage.
- Work on flow wrappers, gearboxes, pumps, general mechanical work, and other manufacturing machinery.
- 18th Edition (Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018)
- Experience in package/food/FMCG manufacturing business
- Working knowledge of Food and Hygiene policy
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Understand Quality Management
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work on own initiative.
- Planning and Organizing
- PLC Systems
- Touch Screen