Senior Electrical Design Engineers - for projects in London and the South East
Due to a significant increase in workload, this multi office Building Services Consultancy are looking for talented building services design engineers for their London and Kent offices. The workload is varied across both the public and private sector and will include projects in the area of energy reduction.
Building Services Design including, but not limited to -
- LV design
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Emergency lighting
- Fire alarms
- Security systems
- Lightning protection
The candidate will be expected to undertake the following tasks -
- Production of both conceptual and detailed electrical design solutions that achieve client intent
- Liaison with in-house staff and multi-disciplinary project teams to produce fully coordinated designs
- Production of electrical specifications
- Production of tender documentation and provision of advice during the selection process
- Undertake technical review of onsite contractors
To be considered candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong technical expertise within electrical building services design, gained working within the UK building services industry for either a consultancy or contractor as an electrical design engineer. Our main industry sectors are retail and offices.
Formal qualifications to at least HNC/HND level in building services or electrical engineering are required.
Please contact Karolina Kajkowska on 020 8547 3399 for further information or click apply to submit your CV