Our client, a successful Building Services Consultancy, are currently looking to add an Principal level Electrical Design Engineer to the existing team at their Oxfordshire office.
- Responsible for the running of large projects. Undertakes a client facing role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services for Mechanical or Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc. (Several building types)
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys, tests, carries out dilapidation reports on existing electrical/mechanical installations
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Ensures engineering calculations and drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Leads on the coordination of engineering services
- Takes a holistic view in the selection and application of engineering concepts and solutions
Please contact Jon Oldknow at Magenta International Ltd or click apply to submit your CV.