A role has arisen for a talented Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with some experience working across different sectors, predominantly commercial, residential, defence and education
Our client is an established and reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy that has been operating in the M&E sector for more than 45 years. They have an impressive client list and work on a variety of projects, both large and small.
- Supporting senior staff in the design of electrical systems, preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from inception to completion.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Undertaking site visits and monitoring progress against the design with minimal supervision.
- Monitoring workload against deliverables.
- Assisting with planning work schedules to meet project programmes.
- Building relationships and contacts with potential sources of new work, maintaining existing relationships.
- On occasion, assisting with the delivery of presentations and pitches.
For further information and to apply for the role contact Jon Oldknow at Magenta International Ltd or click apply to submit your CV for a call back (please include your contact details)