Our client is currently looking to add a talented Electrical Design Engineer to their Buckinghamshire team.
Building Services Design including, but not limited to -
- • LV design including cable sizing etc
- • Lighting and lighting controls
- • Emergency lighting
- • Fire alarms
- • Security systems
- • Lightning protection
- • Amtech competency
The candidate will be expected to undertake the following tasks -
- • Production of both conceptual and detailed electrical design solutions that achieve client intent
- • Liaison with in-house staff and multi-disciplinary project teams to produce fully coordinated designs
- • Production of electrical specifications
- • Production of tender documentation and provision of advice during the selection process
- • Undertake technical review of onsite contractors
To be considered candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong technical expertise within electrical building services design, gained working within the UK building services industry for either a consultancy or contractor as an electrical design engineer. Our main industry sectors are retail and serviced offices.
The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and on their own initiative.
Formal qualifications to at least HNC/HND level in building services or electrical engineering are required. AutoCAD experience, good communication skills and Microsoft office proficiency are also required. Revit competency to be considered.
Interested? Then click the apply button today or contact me for further information on 0208 547 3399
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.