I am currently looking on behalf of a client of mine for a Document Controller to be based on Site in West London on a residential project - Flats.
- Assist in project performance data analysis, maintain control of records, schedules and relevant documentation in both soft and hard copy.
- Download, print, date stamp, coordinate revisions and issue documentation
- Check documents, such as reports/specifications and drawings to verify completeness, revisions, document reference number, date and accuracy of data, i.e. checking headers/footer etc. of documents
- Scan, upload and attach commented documentation via the document management system.
- Preparation of tender documentation for issue.
- Review and clear all comments issued on the document management system, i.e. comments issued to AR, comments on AR publishing, document status reporting.
- Collate and issue relevant documentation to the Project Manager as required
- Ensure all hard and soft drawings/documentation are kept up-to-date and are uploaded/downloaded using the document management system.
- Post changes to the document management system or manual control records.
- Ensure that all project filing is filed correctly, kept up-to-date and readily available. All documents are to be filed according to the quality management procedures and filing procedure in accordance to filing structure.
- Maintain electronic records of all project documentation.
- Prepare requests for reproduction of documents.
- Provide professional support to the project in the delivery of its key objectives in compliance with the quality management systems.
- Ensure that all documentation produced within the office is formatted to the required template, and that communications are executed expeditiously at all times.
- Assist in the structure and updating of both hard soft copy filing, ensuring that all documentation is readily available and current.
- Provide general assistance where necessary.
- reducing and collating documents – reports/specifications/schedules/presentations etc.