Contracts Manager (Demolition Contractor)
Permanent (competitive package)
Our client, an industry leading contractor in the demolition sector, require a Contracts Manager to oversee various projects in the London and South East England area on a permanent basis, offering an excellent package and the potential to progress to a more senior position within the company.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for overseeing various projects’ progress - ensuring work schedules and commercial guidelines/obligations are adhered to.
Our Client are looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be actively involved and invested in the progress of their projects and company as a whole.
About the Client:
The client has been active in the demolition sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work around London and the South East.
About the Role:
• Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
• Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other Project Managers and attend site meetings.
• Carry out on site method statements and risk assessments.
• Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
• Ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all Engineers and Sub-Contractors.
• Assist Senior Management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
About the Candidate:
• Previous experience in Demolition Project management
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Displays strong leadership skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines; including Construction Design and Management regulations.
• PC literate
• Freedom within the role
• Competitive salary and package
For further information, please call Jon on 020 8547 3399 or email your CV to: email@example.com (please ensure your contact details are correct when sending)