A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a long-established air conditioning company in Hertfordshire with a salary of £45K D.O.E and car provided.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager you will manage the air conditioning & ventilation for breakdowns and installations, whilst undertaking specific projects both commercial and domestic from inception through design, tender, installation and commissioning to final handover within agreed programmes throughout London and home counties.
- Supervise Breakdown Co-ordinator & Engineers
- Provide cover for Breakdown Co-ordinator and Maintenance Manager
- Supervise design and installation work and programme
- Supervise employees and sub-contractors on site
- Procurement of materials for projects
- Client liaison
- Maintain project budget information and provide reports
- Check commissioning certificates
- Provide client quotations
- Provide technical advice to employees, sub-contractors and clients
- Carry out initial site surveys
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are met on all projects
- City & Guilds 2079 F Gas
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 2/3 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Experience of design, estimating and contract management for both commercial and domestic new build and refurbishment projects
- Experience of managing breakdowns/call outs/service & maintenance
- Experience of managing staff including sub-contractors
- Experience of carrying out risk assessments and managing safety at work
- Full UK valid driving licence
- You will need to live within 20 - 25 miles of Welwyn Garden City
If this role sounds like the perfect match for your skills and experience, then please apply today.