Magenta International are looking for commercial plumbers to work with a small dynamic and responsive building services company located in the Kent.
About the company
Establish for over 20 years they have built a reputation on installing quality products with a great service. Being a professional and committed company that has led to being a leading provider for blue chip companies and the public sector.
- To carry out the installation of mechanical services including heating hot water and ventilation systems.
- Adherence to applicable statutory legislation, Client specific policies and company health and safety.
- Work individually or as part of a team to deliver the outcome.
Will Be Accountable For:
- General commercial plumbing and pipework installations, including sanitary, drainage, domestic services and heating, but additionally ventilation & air conditioning.
- Installation of plant including boilers, pumps, & valves, fans, air handling units and fan coil units.
- Carry out works at various sites as directed by the Mechanical Supervisor/Project Manager in order to ensure that equipment and associated systems are installed to specification, safely and to all relevant regulations.
- Independent working to find and present faults to Line Manager, including professional assessments and advice to the Client
- Assessment of materials required and ordering of those items following laid down company process and procedures
- To ensure that all projects are implemented correctly to the specification and costs constraints set by the Senior Mechanical Manager.
- Follow all statutory and company policies and procedures to ensure safe working practices in line with HSE legislation.
- Attend training to develop knowledge, and satisfy relevant statutory requirements to carry out the role.
- 3 Years experience in commercial and industrial installations.
- Clean driving licence.
- NVQ Level 2 Plumbing or higher essential
- Unvented hot water (G3) certification (essential)
- Previous working experience of commercial drainage, domestic services and heating installations essential
- Previous knowledge of steel barrel pipework installations essential.
- CSCS Card, PASMA, IPAF, Asbestos Awareness, Manual handling and First Aid (preferred but not essential)
- Read and understand drawings and specifications
- Ability to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Diagnostic information gathering, analytical & forward thinking with technical expertise
- High level security clearances will be required and will include advanced DBS checks
- Good communication and understand basic IT skills.
Company Van (Tracked) and Fuel Card
28 day holiday inc bank holidays.
Relevant Training when required.
Paid Travel Time
Basic Working hours are 7.45am to 4.15pm with half hour break.
If interested or what to know more about this role then give Sam a call.
Magenta International Limited.