Our Client is a 30 years established responsive building services company.
They have built their reputation on quality design, quality installation, quality service and quality product. They have a varied portfolio of Clients across the commercial and public sectors.
They are now looking for Commercial Electrician based in Kent to join their team.
This role will involve working outside of Kent so must be willing to travel. Depending on the location of the job you will be provided with digs or paid travel time.
Company van (Tracked)
Free 24/7 GP and Mental Health helpline
Free Will writing service
28 annual days holiday (including bank holidays) rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 33 days.
Supported training where relevant to the role
Paid travel time
Working day: 7.45am–4.15pm with a half hour unpaid break.
Overtime paid at time and a half after 4.15pm
Double Time after midnight weekdays
Time and a half Saturdays – paid door to door
Double Time Sundays - paid door to door
Salary is £33,000 a year before any paid travel time or overtime. Potential OTE £42,000 plus per year.
Duties will involve:
- Using all steel/PVC containment
- SWA & Fire Alarm Cabling
- Data cabling installation
Experience & Qualifications
- 3 Year’s experience in commercial and industrial installations.
- Clean driving licence.
- Electrical Qualifications
- Commercial Electrician experienced in general fit out works.
- CSCS Card, PASMA, IPAF, Asbestos Awareness, Manual handling and First Aid – desirable and will be required in the long term.
- Read and understand drawings and specifications
- Ability to work at height and in confined spaces.
- High level security clearances will be required and will include advanced DBS checks
If you would like to know more contact Sam @ Magenta International Limited