A role has arisen for a talented Building Services CAD Technician, with 3years experience working across different sectors, predominantly commercial, residential, defence and education
Our client is an established and reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy that has been operating in the M&E sector for more than 45 years. They have an impressive client list and work on a variety of projects, both large and small.
Well, we are currently working alongside a very established and dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who happen to be looking for a prestigious AutoCAD technician to assist them even further with their successful projects that they have recently won. Preferably, they require someone with experience in M&E coordination as well as having a history in a variety of sectors. Healthcare experience would also be beneficial within this role.
If you feel that you have the drive to deliver innovative and practical energy-saving designs, then this could be the opportunity for you. The role will take place as part of an existing mechanical and electrical team, based in Norwich.
Below, are some further AutoCAD Technician Responsibilities:
- To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
- At least 3 years' experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
- Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
- Ensuring timescales are adhered to
- Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
For further information and to apply for the role contact Jon Oldknow at Magenta International Ltd or click apply to submit your CV for a call back (please include your contact details)