Just taken on the above role, it’s for a Fresh Produce Provider based on the North London / Hertfordshire border…so let’s start with the good stuff….
- Annual salary (negotiable -Dependent on the experience and knowledge of the applicant wide banding of 30k to 50k)
- Annual pay reviews
- 20 days in addition of Bank Holidays.Holidays increase with service to 25 days.
- Stakeholder Pension
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Death in Service
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
45 hours per week which includes 30-minute daily break. Monday to Friday (with some flexibility to meet demands of the business)
Core Hours 7.00am to 2.00pm
A flexible approach to hours will be required as there may be occasion when it is necessary to work additional hours as dictated by the workload and engagement activities
- Adhere to the overall procurement strategies.
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting, and meeting existing suppliers, building, and maintaining relationships
- Negotiate best price on key product categories ensuring quality and technical requirements are met.
- Managing suppliers, relationships, both home and abroad.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Sales, Operations, Logistics and Quality teams.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure delivery requirements are met.
- Research and Source new products
Participate in daily internal communication
Measures and KPIs:
- Purchase price variance (PPV)
- Cost reduction
This company have a really fantastic reputation and a long history of providing high quality fresh produce into a variety of sectors. You’ll be offered a great career progression and an all round employee experience that’s second to none.