The talented individual we are seeking must have at least 2 years successful employment experience and have a genuine proactive ‘can do’ attitude to finding new revenue opportunities.
They will be responsible for detailed market research within the commercial property sector, identifying key facility managers and decision makers, as our Client seeks to understand prospect & client’s current & future needs. You will work closely with the senior management team, managing the administrative role of the Business Development / Sales function whilst working proactively on BD projects and Marketing campaigns, as and when they arise.
Commercial property sector experience is not necessary but would be beneficial.
Up to £22,000 + Commission, dependent on experience
- 22 Days Annual Leave (following 3 years of service this will rise a day a year until 25 days is reached)
- Working Hours 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility will be required to accommodate early morning meetings or evening events
- Company Laptop
- Six-month probationary period
- Pension (company will match up to 3%)
- Private Healthcare (following probation completion)
The Business Development & Marketing Executive will report to the Business Development & Marketing Director whilst working directly alongside the Managing Director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities and duties of this job will include, but are not limited to: -
Responsible for the day to day running of our Clients’ business development administration function. Your priorities will be agreed with your line manager on a bi-monthly basis, thereafter you will need to self-manage your day to day work activities, to be productive and achieve the desired commercial outcomes
You will be expected to communicate professionally with senior decision makers in the Commercial Property sector, via prospecting emails, tender presentations & quotes. In addition, at times you will need to create compelling copy for marketing purposes. Strong communication skills are necessary to be successful in this job
Market research is central to the role. You will need to have an inquisitive and logical mind, whilst happy to undertake detailed desk research. There will be a need to work with data, and thus a good working knowledge of Excel is required
Management of the company databases and preparation of the monthly newsletter will form part of your duties
Enjoy producing authentic social media posts, that are memorable and relevant to our target audience
- Personal skills & characteristics should include: -
- Enjoyment of administration, being methodical and well organised
- Passionate with a genuine love & enthusiasm for gaining sales
- Be a good copy writer
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Trustworthy, loyal and dependable