To drive the company forward, a leading, world renowned technical, scientific and regulatory advisory business servicing the food and beverage industries requires a Business Development Manager to join their team.
They currently operate across over 50 countries worldwide and have more than 2000 clients registered to their services.
You will have responsibility for successful strategic business development activities within an identified category and for creating long term, multi-level relationships with clients. A combination of experience gained via working within a variety of different manufacturing environment’s and handling major retailers, is a key requirement. Close cross function cooperation with scientific and technical subject matter experts will be critical in order to deliver agreed targets, whilst contributing to continuous development and improvement of the service offering.
Identify and pursue strategic opportunities for the company (both with existing and new clients) and follow up accordingly.
Contribution to and application of business intelligence.
Working within ISO and GDPR standards to maintain records and proficiencies accordingly
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in relevant, related subject or equivalent and 5+ years professional experience.
- Experience of working within science, technology or professional services.
- A solid background in a similar role with a proven track record of driving business growth.
- Proven experience of transforming business development activities.
- Knowledge and experience of CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information on 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.