What you’ll get:
Annual company review each summer
28 days holiday entitlement + 3 days for office closure over the Christmas period (includes bank hols)
Government Pension Scheme
Bonus scheme in line with both company and personal performance
Accredited BIM level 2 consultants
Active BIM Collaboration Schemes
Internal training programmes
Healthcare (terms apply)
Hybrid working eligibility upon successful completion of probation period (up to 2 days home working each week in accordance with company policy)
Part of a team – not an individual
High specification equipment with which to work
What you need:
Able to run small schemes with soft-touch input from seniors and above. Requires a basic understanding of all MEP services and can produce layouts with input from the engineering team and have a basic understanding of BIM.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Highly organised in order to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
Minimum of 2 years’ Revit experience
- AutoCAD experience preferred but not essential.
- Delivering Revit designs as required by each project accurately and to the client’s / company’s deadline.
- Ensuring full design co-ordination between MEP services and the Design Team within the project Revit Model.
- Ensuring that the most up to date Revit Model is always being used, liaising with external Design Team accordingly as well as the internal Document Controller.
- Follow internal Revit standards.
Responsible for developing detailed M&E 3D BIM models and 2D plans using Revit.