Assistant Hygiene Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
- Being a hygiene contact and providing timely and high standards of hygiene services in the absence of the night hygiene manager.
- Liaising effectively with the other managers, technical manager, and other Key Discipline Heads.
- Assist in controlling all hygiene matters relating to the cleanliness and hygiene of the site. Planning, managing, organizing and maintaining hygiene standards and processes.
- Supervision and day to day management of the night shift hygiene team and operational teams.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules are complied with and that staff are fully aware of their Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Proven experience in a high and low care food environment with experience of BRC/EFSIS accreditation and HACCP
- RSH / IEHO Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate Training Certificates in: The Management of cleaning and disinfection, Chemical Safety and Hygiene, COSHH Regulations and assessment
- Strong track record in leading and training hygiene teams
- Experience in implementing and managing hygiene schedules
- Authority on hygiene/GMP related CCP’s
- Trained auditor and trainer would be advantageous