An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant/Graduate Quantity Surveyor
to work for a renowned and professional, but friendly, construction consultancy.
Reporting to senior members of staff, you will be working within a multi-disciplinary team assisting Senior Quantity Surveyors & Project Managers with both Pre and Post Contract duties.
Projects the candidate would be involved in include:
- Hospitality; hotels, restaurants
- Leisure; sports facilities
- Education; Schools, Colleges
- Residential; Single dwellings, apartments, conversions
- Commercial; offices, retail
Qualifications and Experience
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent grade C or above.
Must have sufficient other qualifications to allow entry to a RICs recognised construction degree course.
Possess some knowledge of construction and quantity surveying duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
Shall provide support and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor & Project Manager in preparing:
In addition to the duties mentioned above, it is the Assistant Quantity Surveyor’s responsibility to carry out individual tasks required by senior staff members which are in the nature of the job description or deemed to be a necessity of the business.
You Will Be Offered
• Salary range dependent upon experience
• Workplace Pension (on completion of probation)
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays