Antibody Product Manager needed in the Oxford area. Responsible for delivery of an antibody custom service and product portfolio that supports the company’s strategy and goals; primary focus is on the custom bulk catalogue product service.
Pension matched up to 8%
Bupa private health insurance
25 days holiday (plus one extra day on your birthday)
Free onsite parking
Gym Membership discounts
- Coordinate, drive, streamline and end-to-end manage the process to respond to customer requests, from initial inquiry, custom product feasibility assessment, specification and quoting, to custom product code creation as required and finally to fulfilment; report metrics for these processes to internal stakeholders on a quarterly basis. These activities will require working closely with customers, and stakeholders across the company.
- Implement voice-of-customer and voice-of-sales processes to identify customer needs in key segments; develop business relationships with key customers when required to facilitate customized product specification, forecasting, supply agreements and service level. Be the business partner for our customer-facing teams.
- Translate customer needs, market trends, technology developments and competitor capabilities into cohesive strategies for new and/or improved services. Review and update the business plan in support of market requirements and internal capabilities in alignment with the Bio-Rad Business Planning Process. Deliver reasoned product and service development justifications. Interface with the marketing, sales, operations and manufacturing teams to deliver products and services that meet the required specifications.
- Occasional international travel may be required, outside normal working hours.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a custom product or service environment in a technical scientific, technical service, sales or marketing role
- Laboratory or commercial experience working with antibodies is highly desirable
- Experience in a customer facing role is highly desirable, e.g., sales, technical service
- Experience of procurement/supply of reagent materials in bulk quantities would be advantageous
- Degree in the life sciences is essential.