Job Title: Account Director
Job Type: Permanent
Magenta are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and organised candidate to work for a Food labelling & compliance company based in London. The successful candidate must be experienced in dealing with clients and communicating effectively across all levels of the organisation. They will have excellent diplomacy and negotiation skills.
- Responsible for the commercial performance of the client.
- Management of all commercial negotiations for existing or new services.
- Regular review of the cost-of-service delivery. Identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and improve the profitability of the service.
- Quoting, agreeing, and managing service delivery of new projects as agreed with the Client.
- Build a client partnership mentality, always seeking to consolidate connections between the client’s needs.
- Consistently seek a seat ‘at the top table’ – having the ear and respect of your most senior client and third-party contacts.
- Build confidence and trust within the client base in order to grow client advocacy
- Proactively look to deepen client relationships wherever possible– networking, relationship building – professional relationships.
- Build key stakeholder relationships with relevant Stakeholders for the Client, including the Graphic Service Provider and technical system provider.
- Understand the client’s commercial objectives and how they relate to our business plan – financially and strategically.
- Formulate and communicate client development plans and corresponding resourcing needs.
- Demonstrable customer & internal stakeholder management skills
- Degree level educational qualifications
- Commercial experience of negotiating contracts
- Knowledge of the Food Industry