We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Air Conditioning Service Engineer to join this busy Air conditioning Contractor in Surrey. The successful candidate will have a skill-set that includes the ability to carry out maintenance and servicing of air conditioning equipment, repairs, troubleshoot problems and diagnose potential issues. Confident working alone, travelling to client sites is a necessity, and overnight stays are often necessary as clients are based up and down the country, and many of our clients are in the Commercial and Hotel sectors.
We would prefer the candidate to be local to the Surrey area. This would enable the work flow, being able to collect materials and paperwork from the office, and also drop off paperwork for the office team to process.
Home Counties / London / Nationwide
Knowledge skills & experience:
- J11-F Gas, Safe Handling qualification is essential.
- Level 2 NVQ or equivalent.
- CSCS card essential.
- Certification of training on major branded manufacturers, preferably in Daikin equipment, also training will be given.
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out servicing, maintenance and repair on Daikin air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV, heat pump.
- This is a mobile role so a full driving license is essential.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work within occupied areas in a professional manner, and must be prepared to work out of office hours from time to time.
- Proficient in reading and understanding manuals of unfamiliar equipment.
- Experience with electrics – qualifications an advantage.
- Experience of reactive maintenance and breakdowns.
- Ability to cope under pressure and working alone.
- Good diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
Duties will include
- Fault finding and repairs as required - which includes producing accurate and detailed replacement equipment reports to allow quotations to be sent out.
- Planned preventative maintenance servicing.
- Completing relevant reports following service visits.
- Daikin UK Training.
- Training given by management, with career progression opportunities.
- Overtime and bonuses.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- Van, fuel card, mobile phone and expenses provided for.
Interested? Then please reply to this email or call myself or my colleague Carly Howlett for further information.