Our client is a leading chilled foods manufacturer, supplying to retail, wholesale and food service customers. A new vacancy has now become available for a Technical Administrator to join their team.
Reporting into the Technical Manager the main purpose of the role will be to maintain and prepare technical specifications & administration documents.
- To update/amend specifications on web based specification systems including all supporting documentation.
- Checking artwork to final copy ensure packaging information is correct.
- To prepare & maintain internal specifications including all supporting documentation. Ensuring specification deadlines are met.
- Maintaining the raw material specification system, ensuring that all raw material and third party product specs and HACCP are always on the system, updated, accurate and approved.
- Maintaining the supplier approval system, ensuring that new suppliers are approved as per the company’s internal procedures and that current supplier questionnaires and third party certificates are always on file and within date.
- To update / maintain hard copy & computer based files.
- Maintaining the company’s customer complaint system, logging in complaints and follow up investigations together with corrective action and closure. Feeding back information to the customer in a professional and timely manner.
- To organise ‘blind’ taste panels, prepare all necessary paperwork, & prepare the final report.
- To assist the Technical Manager in specific projects and prepare any information required by customers.
- To ensure all products undergo the correct technical trials and tests & to track products going through technical trials.
- To ensure all sampling paperwork is up to date.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.