Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the Building Services sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: Senior M&E QS – Permanent or Contract
Location: Central London
Reference: Senior M&E QS, EC - ST
This privately owned organisation specialises in MEP installation projects and has an annual turnover of £30 million. The company has been established 15 years and was set up to deliver a first class service to its clients within the London region.
The company specialises in M&E design and build projects, successfully offering its services and experience across this market sector.
Excellent salary and benefits package / daily rate available for individuals with experience of successfully delivering large value MEP projects in the capital.
• Provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams with sub contract procurement, package management and final account.
• Understand the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change etc. Coordinate any responses required with Commercial Manager.
• Liaise with the client, client representatives and other 3rd parties on commercial issues, including the agreement of additional money.
• Understand true value to end of reporting period and comparison with actual cost expended
• Experience in building services, mechanical and electrical
• Experience in sub contract procurement & package management
• Working in Join Ventures / collaborative alliances
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.