An Administrator is required to join the Regulatory Affairs Team at a Food & Drink business based in the South East.
Providing full administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs team, liaising with clients and external partners, preparing quotations, updating pipeline and ensuring that projects are recorded and completed within agreed timeline and invoiced, assistance with reports and financial updates.
Setting up report templates, project files, formatting and proofreading
Assisting with the general promotional and administrative duties associated with the section and department
Assistance with reports and financial updates
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum A level / GCSE in English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, SharePoint
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective verbal written and communication skills
- Client focused with good negotiation skills
- A genuine interest in food and drink, food related background
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of working in a professional services environment
Interested? Then click the apply button today or contact Tom Shaw for further information on 01233 223712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.