QA Auditor (Thursday to Monday Shift)

  • Job Reference: 18011207965032555518
  • Date Posted: 6 March 2018
  • Location: London
  • Salary: £26,000 to £27,000
  • Sector: Food Manufacture
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Work Hours: Full Time
  • Contact: Tom Shaw
  • Email:
  • Telephone: 0208 547 3399

Job Description

My client is a chilled food processor who is a major player in the UK market. Supplying to the majority of the retailers, an opportunity has arisen for a QA Auditor to join them.

As well as working on the factory floor you will get to work very closely with the laboratory, undertaking these key duties -

  • To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrence of non-conformance against these standards.
  • Overlook laboratory sampling and reference sampling, schedules, collections and procedures. To take responsibility for the micro KPI, follow up on the results and update the schedules in line with business need and customer requirements.
  • To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non-conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions.
  • To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control

I am accepting CV's for this vacancy straight away, so if you are looking for a new opportunity please click the apply button today or for further information contact Tom Shaw on 01233 223 712.

All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.